When you log in to the Cloud Exchange Portal, the first page shown is the Home Page.
The Home Page displays metros where you have Equinix Cloud Exchange ports.
You can always return to this page by clicking the home icon located in the site navigation. Your Home Page displays the following:
- Current time zone where the user has logged in
- Username. This is particularly helpful for the Resellers/NSPs to identify if they have logged in with their admin username or sub-account
- Logout button
- Several tabs depending on the permission of the logged-in user
- Notifications and information about the new releases, features and planned maintenance of CXP
- Your company’s ports, connections and cloud service locations
Note: If your ports have not been turned up, you will not see any ports here and cannot create any connections. Please remember, even if you see your ports here, turn-up is deemed necessary to verify the physical connectivity between your router and Equinix before creating any connections.
|View and delete connections|
|Create connections to Layer 2 CSPs
Create connections to Layer 3 CSPs
|Create seller profile|
|Create and manage advanced Layer 3 sellers and buyers|
|Manage seller profiles
Approve and reject buyers or resellers connections (for CSPs without APIs with Equinix)
|Displays customer support information and provides a link to the ECX Portal User Guide|